Friday, January 06, 2006

Robert Adams Is A Dumb White Guy

Everything I write is a lie, except the stuff that's true. So it's pretty much true that I wrote the following "review" of Bishop T.D. Jakes: Woman, Thou Art Loosed Worship 2002 on Netflix:

After watching Jakes's inspiring sermon, I agreed to "loose" my wife on
alternating Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:45 p.m. -5:15 p.m., providing she
wears a GPS tracking device around her ankle.

To which this response, from someone name Robert Adams, was rendered:

Unfortunately for me, the first review led me to believe there was actually
a sermon buried in this DVD which led me to waste 60 minutes watching "too
ethnic for me" singing and dancing in a packed arena. Unless you like that sort
of thing, stay away from this one.

Happy trails, Mrs. Adams!

- Brian Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home